Asana Guidelines 8 rules
- Use comfortable cloth (no belts, jewelry, etc.).
- Practice with empty bladder, stomach. Meal at least 2 h before class.
- Follow teacher’s instruction.
- Breathe through your nose.
- Your body is active but the and should remain watchful, alert and still.
- Yoga poses are not gymnastic exercises. They are positions that create energy patterns. Remain aware & observe yourself both internally and externally.
- Yoga is a discipline. It's a personal experience and not in any way competitive with other or with yourself.
- Yoga practice can be a great energy management tool through which you can create health and longevity.